2 trays ice
1/4 liter vodka
1/2 liter sour apple mix
Splash sweet vermouth
1 Granny Smith apple, cored and sliced
2 dehydrated apple slices
1. In a medium pitcher, combine ice, vodka, sour apple mix, and vermouth.
2. Stir thoroughly.
3. Strain into a martini glass and garnish with apple slices.
4. Serve immediately.
1 oz blood orange juice
2 1/4 oz bourbon
1 oz simple syrup
1 oz lemon juice
1/2 oz lime juice
1 maraschino cherry
1. Roll a blood orange back and forth on a cutting board a few times to break up the flesh and release the juices. Cut the orange in half, then juice using a reamer or the tines of fork.
2. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Pour 1 oz blood orange juice, bourbon, simple syrup, lemon juice, and lime juice into the shaker. 3. Stir until the shaker frosts.
4. Place 1 large ice cube into a cocktail glass. Pour the blood orange cocktail into the glass and garnish with a blood orange slice and a maraschino cherry.
1.5 ounces of bourbon
8 mint leaves
3 mandarin oranges, juiced
mandarin orange, segmented
1/2 mandarin orange, segmented
1 cup of ice, crushed
2 Mighty Mandarin Slices for garnish
1. In a mixing glass add bourbon, mint, mandarin orange juice, and mandarin orange segments
2. Muddle mixture and add crushed ice to serving glass
3. Strain mixture into serving glass
4. Garnish with mint, dried orange, and/or dried mandarin orange segments
1 lime wedge, plus 2 lime wheels for garnish
1 tablespoon coarse salt, for glass rims
4 ounces (120ml) high-quality blanco tequila (see note)
2 ounces (60ml) Cointreau
1 1/2 ounces (45ml) fresh juice from 2 limes
2 slices of Luscious Limes for garnish
1. Run lime wedge around the outer rims of 2 rocks glasses and dip rims in salt. Set aside.
2. In a cocktail shaker, combine tequila, Cointreau, and lime juice. Fill with ice and shake until thoroughly chilled, about 15 seconds (the bottom of a metal shaker should frost over).
3. Fill glasses with fresh ice and strain margarita into both glasses. Garnish with lime wheels and serve.
dash of angostura bitters
1/2 ounce orange simple syrup
1 ounce Martini Rosso vermouth
1 1/2 ounces bourbon
1. In a cocktail shaker add a dash of angostura orange bitters, orange simple syrup, Martini Rosso, bourbon, and ice.
2. Use a long-handled bar spoon to stir the cocktail vigorously for 30 seconds.
3. Strain into a standard rocks glass filled with ice.
4. Garnish with Opulent Orange slices
1.5 ounces ambleside gin
1 ounce pear juice
.75 ounce spiced pear liqueur
.50 ounce fresh lemon juice
2 or 3 drops cardamom bitters
1. To a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add the gin, pear liqueur, lemon juice, and a dash of cardamom bitters.
2. Shake vigorously and strain into a glass filled with ice.
3. Garnish with slices of Perfect Pear and sprig of thyme.
- Add 30ml Tullamore Dew whisky into a glass
- Pour into a thermo cup
- Add 20 ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Add 30 ml honey syrup (1:1)
- Add 150 ml hot water
- Garnish with Lavish Lemon slices